You, Me and Barcelona

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Good morning Sunday

I can almost feel the touch of the sun who woke me up in this beautiful free sunday. I don't want to stand up, i don't feel like eating, i don't even want to move, it's just sooooo good to stay in bed.
I hear a voice, a man's voice, wow i love how it sounds "...u know that i could use somebodyyyy...". I'm in front of tv and i watch a tattooed man who seems to be the winner of the contest "The Voice of Holland" Ben Saunders, special guest at our tv show "The Voice of Romania".

Shame on me, this is the first time i hear him.

So, what would u like to do in a sunday ?

Watching a movie? Maybe a french one like "La vie en rose", "Jeux d'enfants", "Paris", "Entre le murs", "Les chansons d'amour"...

Drinking some wine, red one, mmmm.... and eating some brownies yayyyy....

Did i give u some ideas? Cuz thats what i will do:)

Well, wish u a lovely sunday.

Bisous!

2 comments:

  1. Having a lazy Sunday, ready for back to work Monday...OMG, just looked out the window, IT'S SNOWING winter has arrived.
    Marvin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow really?
    here not yet, i can t wait for the first snow:)

    ReplyDelete