You, Me and Barcelona

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Frisky whisky

I'm feeling frisky, like a bottle of pepsi just opened, waaaaaaaaaah...i love this. Aaaaaaaah!!!(this is my screaming and no, i'm not having an orgasm). Its like having ants in my pants, u know? I feel like i want to run. Yes, run Forest, ruuuuuun. Naked!! mmmm no!, Not really naked, i would wear socks, my black and long socks that covers my knees That feeling of excitement, enthusiasm and unknown. I feel like something new is about to come and i can't wait to receive it in my life (and no, i'm not pregnant).

Well, its december, Christmas is about to come and i can't wait for Santa!

I wish u a nice friday and a happy Christmas parties, because i know many of u will party hard tonight.

Kisses and hugs!

Enjoy and get your freak on!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment